My Bucket List….
We all have a bucket list of things we want to do before we die. I have a serious case of wanderlust, so most of my list consists of places I’d like to go. I invite you to leave comments and share what’s on your bucket list. Who knows, maybe we can give each other some new ideas!
1. Stay in an overwater bungalow in Bora
2. See the Northern Lights
3. Thailand! Everything about it!
4. Visit all 50 states in the United States.
5. Swim with dolphins.
6. Go on a train trip.
7. Walk on the Great Wall of China.
8. Experience Christmas in New York
9. Go on an African safari
10. Have a romantic dinner on the beach.
11. Go tree camping….yes it’s a thing.
12. Invite a homeless person to dinner.
13. Soak in the hot springs in Iceland.
14. Rent a glass igloo in Finland.
15. See the glow worm caves in New
16. Ride in a hot air balloon.
17. Watch baby sea turtles hatch and run
to the ocean.
18. Dance and kiss in the rain.
19. Cuddle a koala in Australia.
20. Fill the back of a truck with pillows
and blankets. Drive out to the middle
of nowhere. Star gaze and sleep
under the stars.
21. Go to Disney World.
22. See the Great Pyramids.
23. Send a present to a soldier.
24. Write a book.
25. Learn to surf.
26. Go whale watching.
27. Ring in the New Year in Times Square.
28. Visit Salem on Halloween.
29. Float in the Dead Sea.
30. Kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel.
The list could go on and on. I could add something new to it everyday. Some of these things I may never get to do, but I’m sure gonna try! Live life to the fullest. Have no fear…Live your list!